NEW! NOW SHIPPING!
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO MAXIMIZING YOUR SCORE!
for admission and/or placement at many colleges, the SAT Subject
Tests are designed to measure high school students’ knowledge
of various subjects. These fast-paced exams offer prospective college
students a unique opportunity to demonstrate their thorough command
of the material ” and set their
college applications apart from those
of their peers.
- Easy-to-use techniques for analyzing complex literature: poetry,
prose, and drama
- Master our 4-Step Reading System for unraveling even the most
- Learn the secrets of interpreting symbolism, imagery, metaphor,
style, tone, etc.
- Insider shortcuts that will help you read faster and comprehend
- Proven strategies for avoiding those tricky wrong answer traps
Here, a college English professor and bestselling author provides
easy-to-follow solutions to real SAT-type
questions as she presents thorough
analyses of the kinds of poetry,
found on the SAT Subject Test in Literature. She shows viewers how
to make sense of dense reading selections that use even the most
abstruse language; how to identify key elements such as character,
conflict, setting, tone, and point of view; how to recognize and
interpret themes, symbols, metaphors, figurative language, and other
literary devices; and much more. After viewing this program, students
will be able to make the best use of their time and earn every
point they can on the exam!