BRAND NEW! ORDER TODAY!
Conversations on the job — from serious discussions with your supervisor to casual chats with your colleagues — can leave plenty of room for misunderstanding and confusion. In this program, you’ll learn the best ways to articulate your own ideas and listen actively to others: how to ask them the right questions, encourage them to speak openly, hear what they say and “get” what they mean, and show them respect and empathy along the way.
This program includes:
Now you can communicate more effectively with your coworkers, managers, customers, suppliers, and other business contacts. Whether your company has 3 employees or 3,000, whether you want to keep your job or get a new one, Video Aided Instruction can help you climb the ladder to success!
- proven strategies for listening so people will talk — and talking so people will listen
- easy-to-remember questions that prompt people to share
- essential tips for creating an atmosphere that’s conducive to listening
- great pointers that will help you hear people’s messages, not just their words
- expert advice for handling conflicts
- sample dialogues that illustrate key concepts
- ...and much more!