BRAND NEW! ORDER TODAY!
Professionalism isn’t just about appropriate behavior; it’s also about character. In this program, you’ll learn the code of conduct that defines the modern professional. You’ll discover how having integrity — a strong commitment to excellence and ethical standards such as service, respect, honesty, discretion, responsibility, and diligence — will make you the kind of employee that everyone appreciates and admires.
This program includes:
Now you can communicate more effectively with your coworkers, managers, customers, suppliers, and other business contacts. Whether your company has 3 employees or 3,000, whether you want to keep your job or get a new one, Video Aided Instruction can help you climb the ladder to success!
- a thorough discussion of “The 9 Principles of Professionalism” — those all-important qualities that every worker should possess and demonstrate on the job
- an analysis of why your behavior can make or break your career
- great tips for cultivating a strong work ethic that will impress everyone
- proven strategies for treating all of your business contacts with respect and empathy
- many counterexamples of unprofessional behavior that should be avoided
- expert advice that will help you increase your value as an employee or job candidate
- sample anecdotes and situations that illustrate key concepts
- ...and much more!