BRAND NEW! ORDER TODAY!
For many people, speaking in front of a group is their worst nightmare. Yet most of us who work should know how to give a good presentation. In this program, you’ll learn how to deliver a memorable and compelling presentation that connects with your audience and keeps their interest. Plus, you’ll discover what expert speakers know about utilizing visual aids, handling questions, and most importantly, overcoming nervousness.
This program includes:
Now you can communicate more effectively with your coworkers, managers, customers, suppliers, and other business contacts. Whether your company has 3 employees or 3,000, whether you want to keep your job or get a new one, Video Aided Instruction can help you climb the ladder to success!
- an analysis of the most common types of presentations
- proven strategies for conquering the fear of public speaking
- great tips for preparing your presentation: how to tailor your message to your audience, create useful notes, practice your delivery, and more
- the most appropriate ways to use humor and story
- smart strategies for designing PowerPoint® slides, etc. that truly support your presentation
- how to make sure you’re a smooth, clear, and engaging speaker
- the best advice for running an efficient Q&A session
- ...and much more!