BRAND NEW! ORDER TODAY!
Networking doesn’t have to involve being pushy or self-serving; it should really be about using your social skills to help establish positive connections between people. In this program, you’ll discover the dos and don’ts for becoming a savvy networker. You’ll learn proven methods for enlarging your professional circle, creating and nurturing business relationships, and interacting with your colleagues so that everyone comes out a winner.
This program includes:
Now you can communicate more effectively with your coworkers, managers, customers, suppliers, and other business contacts. Whether your company has 3 employees or 3,000, whether you want to keep your job or get a new one, Video Aided Instruction can help you climb the ladder to success!
- smart strategies for practicing the “good” kind of networking
- many practical examples of networking opportunities for you to explore
- expert advice for expanding your connections to include more people within your industry — and outside it
- the best ways to network appropriately in different situations: social gatherings, conventions, online, etc.
- proven techniques for reaching out to people you know — and don’t know
- a sample networking dialogue that illustrates key concepts
- ...and much more!