BRAND NEW! ORDER TODAY!
Using email in the workplace is a lot trickier than many people think. Just one careless email blunder can seriously damage your reputation and your business. In this program, you’ll learn must-know rules for using email efficiently and appropriately. You’ll discover essential criteria for evaluating your writing before you hit “Send,” so you can be sure your messages are clear, concise, and correct — and that they’ll get read and understood.
This program includes:
Now you can communicate more effectively with your coworkers, managers, customers, suppliers, and other business contacts. Whether your company has 3 employees or 3,000, whether you want to keep your job or get a new one, Video Aided Instruction can help you climb the ladder to success!
- an analysis of when to use email — and when not to
- proven email techniques that will help you boost productivity and “tame the email monster”
- smart strategies for composing email messages that are succinct yet thoroughly detailed
- essential advice for writing great subject lines
- simple criteria you can use when choosing email recipients
- a breakdown of when to use “To:,” “Cc:,” and “Bcc:”
- foolproof pointers for adding links and attachments to your messages
- sample subject lines and email messages that illustrate key concepts
- ...and much more!